Buying and selling crypto in ZenGo is simple and secure. We've partnered with MoonPay to process credit cards, bank wires, Apple Pay, Google Pay (Mastercard only), Samsung Pay (Mastercard only), and instant GBP bank transfers. Additionally we partner with Coinmama to process credit card, Apple Pay, Swift, and SEPA payments.
The options available to you in the app depend on your region or the asset you want to buy. You may have MoonPay, Coinmama, or both.
Before you buy or sell crypto, you will need to verify your identity on MoonPay and/or Coinmama. For more information, please refer to our page on buying crypto in ZenGo.
There are three ways to buy:
- Swipe right on an asset and then tap on "Buy"
- Tap on an asset and then tap on "Buy"
- On the "Buy & Sell" screen, tap on an asset in the "Buy" section
Buying crypto with ZenGo is seamless and you'll never need to leave your wallet. After your purchase is approved, your crypto will arrive in your ZenGo wallet.
Currently, customers in the following regions can buy crypto in ZenGo.
Follow these steps to buy crypto with ZenGo:
To sell your crypto and receive your local currency directly to your bank account, follow these simple instructions:
- Initiate the process by tapping on an asset in your wallet and then tapping "Sell", or by navigating to the "Buy & Sell" screen, then tapping on an asset in the "Sell" section.
- Select the local currency you wish to receive
- Enter the amount to sell
- Proceed to the MoonPay screen and follow their instructions to complete your order with them
- Return to ZenGo to complete the transaction by sending your crypto to MoonPay
- Once MoonPay receives your crypto and it has been confirmed on the blockchain (1 confirmation for BTC), MoonPay converts it into local currency and initiates the bank transfer.
- You'll receive money in the bank in up to 2 business days, many times even within a few hours!
What are the fees?
Please read our help section on the fees applied on buy and sell
If you have any further questions, contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.