Buying and selling crypto in Zengo is simple and secure. We've partnered with Banxa and MoonPay to process credit cards, bank wires, Apple Pay, Google Pay (Mastercard only), and instant EU/GBP bank transfers.
The options available to you in the app depend on your region or the asset you want to buy. You may have Banxa or MoonPay.
Before you buy or sell crypto, you will need to verify your identity on Banxa or MoonPay. For more information, please refer to our page on buying crypto in Zengo.
There are a few ways to buy:
In the main menu, tap "Buy" and select your asset
Select the provider
Continue the process with the chosen provider
Buying crypto with Zengo is seamless, and you'll never need to leave your wallet. After your purchase is approved, your crypto will arrive in your Zengo wallet.
Currently, customers in the following regions can buy crypto in Zengo.
Follow these steps to buy crypto with Zengo:
To sell your crypto and transfer to a bank account on Zengo, follow these steps:
1. Open the Zengo app and tap on "Sell".
2. Choose either "Swap to stablecoin" to convert to USDC, USDT, or DAI, or "Crypto to local currency" to cash out into local currency.
3. If you choose to cash out, select a partner from the list, follow their instructions, and finalize the order.
4. Return to Zengo and send the crypto to the chosen partner, carefully copying their destination wallet address provided on their site and the exact amount of crypto you wish to cash out.
5. Once they receive your crypto and the transaction is confirmed on the blockchain, they will proceed and convert it to your local currency and initiate a bank transfer.
On average, it takes up to 3 business days to receive the cash in your bank account.
What are the fees?
Please read our help section on the fees applied on buy and sell
If you have any further questions, contact us anytime at email@example.com.