If you're hesitant about storing all your photos and other apps data on iCloud you can selectively give access only to ZenGo while restricting access elsewhere.
This process is very easy, just follow these simple steps:
- Click the "Settings" app on your iPhone
- Click your name at the top of the screen
- Click iCloud and make sure you are logged in
- On this page:
- Scroll down and first enable iCloud drive.
- Then select (or deselect) all the applications and services you want stored on iCloud Drive.
- If you only want ZenGo, scroll to the bottom and enable.
If you've never before setup iCloud, you can follow this Apple guide.