To deposit crypto into your ZenGo wallet, you can either receive it from another wallet or exchange, or purchase it right from the ZenGo app.
To receive from another wallet or exchange, you have two options:
- On the "My Wallet" screen, swipe an asset to the right and then tap the “Deposit” button.
- On the "My Wallet" screen, tap an asset and then tap the “Deposit” button.
On the Deposit screen, you'll see several ways in which you can deposit funds. You can copy your address to your clipboard or share it in your favorite app. You can view your address QR code, too.
You can then enter your address in a different wallet or exchange to send crypto to your ZenGo wallet. We'll notify you when it arrives.
To purchase crypto:
- Tap the "Buy" button on the Deposit screen of a particular asset, or go directly the the "Buy Crypto" screen and select the asset you wish to purchase.
- Follow the instructions from our payment providers.
- Once your order is completed, you will receive the crypto you purchased directly into your ZenGo wallet and we'll notify you when it arrives.
For more information on purchasing crypto, please refer to our website.